Not yet it isn’t.Game over. How would UK have done against VA?
Took a total team effort from the staff on down for UK to lose to this Auburn team. Other than being quicker they had no advantages over the Cats.
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.
I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
I turned away when it was 8, it then went to 10 and UVA just fell apart. Wow. Auburn's to lose now.
Auburn making huge shots down the stretch.
I wonder if Hagans and Johnson are taking notes on this.
Bryce!!! Do to them what you did to us!!!
Huh?
The ball was in his shorts...He grabbed Ty Jerome by the shorts! That should be intentional!
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day