Lamont Butler

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,891
13,456
113
I am totally willing to change my tune, but this is my gut reaction.
Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office
 
Apr 13, 2002
44,001
97,152
0
Going to need more sunshine pumped my way for me to get excited about this addition. Unless he's depth, I don't see it. And I doubt he's depth if the whole crew jumped on a plane at a moment's notice to go see him across the country.

Not only that, but it sure seems like that sends a message we don't feel good or already missed on bigger targets.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
  3. 03 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
  5. 05 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived