Lamont Butler

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,890
13,456
113
I am totally willing to change my tune, but this is my gut reaction.
Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office
 
Apr 13, 2002
44,001
97,152
0
Going to need more sunshine pumped my way for me to get excited about this addition. Unless he's depth, I don't see it. And I doubt he's depth if the whole crew jumped on a plane at a moment's notice to go see him across the country.

Not only that, but it sure seems like that sends a message we don't feel good or already missed on bigger targets.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
  2. 02 KSR Football Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
  3. 03 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  4. 04 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
  5. 05 KSR Football South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky