Lamont Butler

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,891
13,456
113
I am totally willing to change my tune, but this is my gut reaction.
Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office
 
Apr 13, 2002
44,001
97,152
0
Going to need more sunshine pumped my way for me to get excited about this addition. Unless he's depth, I don't see it. And I doubt he's depth if the whole crew jumped on a plane at a moment's notice to go see him across the country.

Not only that, but it sure seems like that sends a message we don't feel good or already missed on bigger targets.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced