Lamont Butler

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,891
13,456
113
I am totally willing to change my tune, but this is my gut reaction.
Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office
 
Apr 13, 2002
44,001
97,152
0
Going to need more sunshine pumped my way for me to get excited about this addition. Unless he's depth, I don't see it. And I doubt he's depth if the whole crew jumped on a plane at a moment's notice to go see him across the country.

Not only that, but it sure seems like that sends a message we don't feel good or already missed on bigger targets.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
  2. 02 KSR Basketball WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
  3. 03 KSR Basketball A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
  4. 04 KSR Football The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class