Lamont Butler

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,891
13,456
113
I am totally willing to change my tune, but this is my gut reaction.
Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office
 
Apr 13, 2002
44,001
97,152
0
Going to need more sunshine pumped my way for me to get excited about this addition. Unless he's depth, I don't see it. And I doubt he's depth if the whole crew jumped on a plane at a moment's notice to go see him across the country.

Not only that, but it sure seems like that sends a message we don't feel good or already missed on bigger targets.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
  2. 02 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville