''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Another wide open three. Not even making them work for open shots right now
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Murray and now Willis have missed wide open threes. HAVE to friggin make those
 

screwduke

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2015
2,658
2,036
0
I just wanted to say I really hate playing Texas A&M. I don't know if I can take another overtime game and this looks like it will be another tight one against them. Yuck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zakk Wyldcat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7