''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Another wide open three. Not even making them work for open shots right now
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Murray and now Willis have missed wide open threes. HAVE to friggin make those
 

screwduke

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2015
2,658
2,036
0
I just wanted to say I really hate playing Texas A&M. I don't know if I can take another overtime game and this looks like it will be another tight one against them. Yuck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zakk Wyldcat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  5. 05 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt