''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Another wide open three. Not even making them work for open shots right now
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Murray and now Willis have missed wide open threes. HAVE to friggin make those
 

screwduke

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2015
2,658
2,036
0
I just wanted to say I really hate playing Texas A&M. I don't know if I can take another overtime game and this looks like it will be another tight one against them. Yuck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zakk Wyldcat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  3. 03 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon