''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Another wide open three. Not even making them work for open shots right now
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Murray and now Willis have missed wide open threes. HAVE to friggin make those
 

screwduke

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2015
2,658
2,036
0
I just wanted to say I really hate playing Texas A&M. I don't know if I can take another overtime game and this looks like it will be another tight one against them. Yuck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zakk Wyldcat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  3. 03 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers