''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Another wide open three. Not even making them work for open shots right now
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Murray and now Willis have missed wide open threes. HAVE to friggin make those
 

screwduke

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2015
2,658
2,036
0
I just wanted to say I really hate playing Texas A&M. I don't know if I can take another overtime game and this looks like it will be another tight one against them. Yuck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zakk Wyldcat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  3. 03 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  5. 05 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win