''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Another wide open three. Not even making them work for open shots right now
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Murray and now Willis have missed wide open threes. HAVE to friggin make those
 

screwduke

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2015
2,658
2,036
0
I just wanted to say I really hate playing Texas A&M. I don't know if I can take another overtime game and this looks like it will be another tight one against them. Yuck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zakk Wyldcat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  2. 02 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  3. 03 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look