Don't care what anyone else thinks. Most exciting team I've ever watched at UK.
we only have 14 minutes to get another 25 points
and this team is so slow........I'm worried
me tooI'm actually kind of enjoying Dakich tonight... kinda makes me feel dirty
I'm guessing this was what it was like watching the Beatles record Abbey Road or Sgt. Pepper.
100 points
Triple double
40 point win
Is that asking to much?
yup - afeeredSearching for worry...are you skeert and afraid???![]()
almost feel sorry for that guy who said our offense is hurt by Briscoe being in the game...Briscoe with 8 ast. Team with w bunch. Didn't someone say the ball moves better without Briscoe?
I usually enjoy listening to DD, I don't care that he trolls us, he's a good analyst.I'm actually kind of enjoying Dakich tonight... kinda makes me feel dirty
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky