Don't care what anyone else thinks. Most exciting team I've ever watched at UK.
we only have 14 minutes to get another 25 points
and this team is so slow........I'm worried
me tooI'm actually kind of enjoying Dakich tonight... kinda makes me feel dirty
I'm guessing this was what it was like watching the Beatles record Abbey Road or Sgt. Pepper.
100 points
Triple double
40 point win
Is that asking to much?
yup - afeeredSearching for worry...are you skeert and afraid???![]()
almost feel sorry for that guy who said our offense is hurt by Briscoe being in the game...Briscoe with 8 ast. Team with w bunch. Didn't someone say the ball moves better without Briscoe?
I usually enjoy listening to DD, I don't care that he trolls us, he's a good analyst.I'm actually kind of enjoying Dakich tonight... kinda makes me feel dirty
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB