********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,471
9,294
113
I get it now. Team is coming out in second half like the game is 0 - 0.

We good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBUK

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
we only have 14 minutes to get another 25 points
and this team is so slow........I'm worried
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,594
72,703
113
I felt cheated in 2010 and 2015 when we didn't win the title, but if this team improves the way Cal's teams usually do…… from where they are right now, I would feel far more cheated if tgey don't win it all than I did those other two years. I never thought I would ever say that. This team checks boxes that those other teams couldn't.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,594
72,703
113
I'm actually kind of enjoying Dakich tonight... kinda makes me feel dirty
I usually enjoy listening to DD, I don't care that he trolls us, he's a good analyst.
What we need to understand is our fans do a pretty good job of harrassing guys like Goodman and Dakich at a consistent rate, we can be real tough on analysts if they don't call us the best at everything. I would troll too.
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
Miss me yet???

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion