Don't care what anyone else thinks. Most exciting team I've ever watched at UK.
we only have 14 minutes to get another 25 points
and this team is so slow........I'm worried
me tooI'm actually kind of enjoying Dakich tonight... kinda makes me feel dirty
I'm guessing this was what it was like watching the Beatles record Abbey Road or Sgt. Pepper.
100 points
Triple double
40 point win
Is that asking to much?
yup - afeeredSearching for worry...are you skeert and afraid???![]()
almost feel sorry for that guy who said our offense is hurt by Briscoe being in the game...Briscoe with 8 ast. Team with w bunch. Didn't someone say the ball moves better without Briscoe?
I usually enjoy listening to DD, I don't care that he trolls us, he's a good analyst.I'm actually kind of enjoying Dakich tonight... kinda makes me feel dirty
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays