In before the tip.
I see what you did there.Never
Looks like another UK game starting late. Thanks Obama
I don't feel good about any SEC game with the way these games are called. They are more interested in calling an even number of fouls on both teams and stopping the game every chance they get.well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
Me too. He is a terrible ref with a vendetta against Cal.well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
have the last 2 minutes of this game lasted 10 or something?Here come the useless fouls to slow a game that's already over.
Lol pretty muchhave the last 2 minutes of this game lasted 10 or something?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU