In before the tip.
I see what you did there.Never
Looks like another UK game starting late. Thanks Obama
I don't feel good about any SEC game with the way these games are called. They are more interested in calling an even number of fouls on both teams and stopping the game every chance they get.well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
Me too. He is a terrible ref with a vendetta against Cal.well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
have the last 2 minutes of this game lasted 10 or something?Here come the useless fouls to slow a game that's already over.
Lol pretty muchhave the last 2 minutes of this game lasted 10 or something?
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey