********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
Great to see that Fox is playing.
I'm interested to see if Wenyen can keep up his outstanding play.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wall2Boogie

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
I don't feel good about any SEC game with the way these games are called. They are more interested in calling an even number of fouls on both teams and stopping the game every chance they get.
 

AFSTALLION13

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2009
15,807
1,133
113
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team