********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,599
72,718
113
Great to see that Fox is playing.
I'm interested to see if Wenyen can keep up his outstanding play.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wall2Boogie

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,599
72,718
113
well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
I don't feel good about any SEC game with the way these games are called. They are more interested in calling an even number of fouls on both teams and stopping the game every chance they get.
 

AFSTALLION13

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2009
15,807
1,133
113
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program record 17 games on national TV
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey