********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,598
72,715
113
Great to see that Fox is playing.
I'm interested to see if Wenyen can keep up his outstanding play.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wall2Boogie

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,598
72,715
113
well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
I don't feel good about any SEC game with the way these games are called. They are more interested in calling an even number of fouls on both teams and stopping the game every chance they get.
 

AFSTALLION13

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2009
15,807
1,133
113
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt