********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,599
72,722
113
Great to see that Fox is playing.
I'm interested to see if Wenyen can keep up his outstanding play.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wall2Boogie

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,599
72,722
113
well if it makes any of you feel good knowing it - I'm nervous about this one, especially knowing that Ayers is one of the officials
I don't feel good about any SEC game with the way these games are called. They are more interested in calling an even number of fouls on both teams and stopping the game every chance they get.
 

AFSTALLION13

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2009
15,807
1,133
113
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)