I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
Some real ****** fans in this thread.
This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.The only years I’ve said it were 2013, 2014, 2016 and this year. Even when we struggled in 2010-2011 I still had blind faith in Cal to get them turned around.
Cats!! Go team!!!! Louisville sucks!!! Up 12!!!Up 11 now right? Where are all you player trashers now?
Some of you were trashing our players right after the damn opening tip. Ain't that right @Calsthebomb ?
Umm yeah sure it is.This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights