I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
Some real ****** fans in this thread.
This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.The only years I’ve said it were 2013, 2014, 2016 and this year. Even when we struggled in 2010-2011 I still had blind faith in Cal to get them turned around.
Cats!! Go team!!!! Louisville sucks!!! Up 12!!!Up 11 now right? Where are all you player trashers now?
Some of you were trashing our players right after the damn opening tip. Ain't that right @Calsthebomb ?
Umm yeah sure it is.This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans