I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
Some real ****** fans in this thread.
This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.The only years I’ve said it were 2013, 2014, 2016 and this year. Even when we struggled in 2010-2011 I still had blind faith in Cal to get them turned around.
Cats!! Go team!!!! Louisville sucks!!! Up 12!!!Up 11 now right? Where are all you player trashers now?
Some of you were trashing our players right after the damn opening tip. Ain't that right @Calsthebomb ?
Umm yeah sure it is.This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep