I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
Some real ****** fans in this thread.
This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.The only years I’ve said it were 2013, 2014, 2016 and this year. Even when we struggled in 2010-2011 I still had blind faith in Cal to get them turned around.
Cats!! Go team!!!! Louisville sucks!!! Up 12!!!Up 11 now right? Where are all you player trashers now?
Some of you were trashing our players right after the damn opening tip. Ain't that right @Calsthebomb ?
Umm yeah sure it is.This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime