I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
Some real ****** fans in this thread.
This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.The only years I’ve said it were 2013, 2014, 2016 and this year. Even when we struggled in 2010-2011 I still had blind faith in Cal to get them turned around.
Cats!! Go team!!!! Louisville sucks!!! Up 12!!!Up 11 now right? Where are all you player trashers now?
Some of you were trashing our players right after the damn opening tip. Ain't that right @Calsthebomb ?
Umm yeah sure it is.This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more