I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
I haven't heard the term snow bird in a while. Thanks haha!LOL snow bird Diallo
Some real ****** fans in this thread.
This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.The only years I’ve said it were 2013, 2014, 2016 and this year. Even when we struggled in 2010-2011 I still had blind faith in Cal to get them turned around.
Cats!! Go team!!!! Louisville sucks!!! Up 12!!!Up 11 now right? Where are all you player trashers now?
Some of you were trashing our players right after the damn opening tip. Ain't that right @Calsthebomb ?
Umm yeah sure it is.This is the funniest post I have ever seen on this board… .ever.
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club