********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Cats shooting 52%, UL just 33%. Foul discrepancy only thing keeping UL in this game
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
UK Fight. Yeah, I'll take that!!!!!!!!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Lewisville be like...:gun: Pop goes the...Oh that dude's in Greece...
 

zannmann

Heisman
Feb 17, 2006
23,191
14,786
0
I like Hagans running the team better than Quickley. I know Hagans is in foul trouble though.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look