********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Cats shooting 52%, UL just 33%. Foul discrepancy only thing keeping UL in this game
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
UK Fight. Yeah, I'll take that!!!!!!!!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Lewisville be like...:gun: Pop goes the...Oh that dude's in Greece...
 

zannmann

Heisman
Feb 17, 2006
23,191
14,786
0
I like Hagans running the team better than Quickley. I know Hagans is in foul trouble though.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC