********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Cats shooting 52%, UL just 33%. Foul discrepancy only thing keeping UL in this game
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
UK Fight. Yeah, I'll take that!!!!!!!!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Lewisville be like...:gun: Pop goes the...Oh that dude's in Greece...
 

zannmann

Heisman
Feb 17, 2006
23,191
14,786
0
I like Hagans running the team better than Quickley. I know Hagans is in foul trouble though.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats