********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Cats shooting 52%, UL just 33%. Foul discrepancy only thing keeping UL in this game
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
UK Fight. Yeah, I'll take that!!!!!!!!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Lewisville be like...:gun: Pop goes the...Oh that dude's in Greece...
 

zannmann

Heisman
Feb 17, 2006
23,191
14,786
0
I like Hagans running the team better than Quickley. I know Hagans is in foul trouble though.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  3. 03 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU