********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Cats shooting 52%, UL just 33%. Foul discrepancy only thing keeping UL in this game
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
UK Fight. Yeah, I'll take that!!!!!!!!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Lewisville be like...:gun: Pop goes the...Oh that dude's in Greece...
 

zannmann

Heisman
Feb 17, 2006
23,191
14,786
0
I like Hagans running the team better than Quickley. I know Hagans is in foul trouble though.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon