No. I tore an ACL and didn’t know it for years. I’ve never had it repaired and played a lot of basketball on it.He wouldn’t be walking if that were the case
Geist is becoming one of my most hated players. Kid thinks hes so much better than he really is.
That isn't so . Many people get up and walk after all. I did. My son did.any athletes do. I work as a physical therapist so not talking from a position of ignorance.He wouldn’t be walking if that were the case
My uncle is a knee specialist at John Hopkins. He wrote the books, Bury My Heart With a Healthy Knee and The Art of the Knee.
Said Travis is fine.
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'