No. I tore an ACL and didn’t know it for years. I’ve never had it repaired and played a lot of basketball on it.He wouldn’t be walking if that were the case
Geist is becoming one of my most hated players. Kid thinks hes so much better than he really is.
That isn't so . Many people get up and walk after all. I did. My son did.any athletes do. I work as a physical therapist so not talking from a position of ignorance.He wouldn’t be walking if that were the case
My uncle is a knee specialist at John Hopkins. He wrote the books, Bury My Heart With a Healthy Knee and The Art of the Knee.
Said Travis is fine.
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend