No. I tore an ACL and didn’t know it for years. I’ve never had it repaired and played a lot of basketball on it.He wouldn’t be walking if that were the case
Geist is becoming one of my most hated players. Kid thinks hes so much better than he really is.
That isn't so . Many people get up and walk after all. I did. My son did.any athletes do. I work as a physical therapist so not talking from a position of ignorance.He wouldn’t be walking if that were the case
My uncle is a knee specialist at John Hopkins. He wrote the books, Bury My Heart With a Healthy Knee and The Art of the Knee.
Said Travis is fine.
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach