No. I tore an ACL and didn’t know it for years. I’ve never had it repaired and played a lot of basketball on it.He wouldn’t be walking if that were the case
Geist is becoming one of my most hated players. Kid thinks hes so much better than he really is.
That isn't so . Many people get up and walk after all. I did. My son did.any athletes do. I work as a physical therapist so not talking from a position of ignorance.He wouldn’t be walking if that were the case
My uncle is a knee specialist at John Hopkins. He wrote the books, Bury My Heart With a Healthy Knee and The Art of the Knee.
Said Travis is fine.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep