I am on uverse 1602 which is HD. 602 is fine though but no HD
Grant Williams would be writhing in agony as if he got shot there
lol...wow. ok man, bye. ok? have a good rest. I think it may be sleepy time for ya.
These officials plain suck
If you are listening to the ESPN audio, you are an idiot.
Hey peon, you won't quit will you. A filthy type poster that cannot have any light-hearted fun. I bet your family loves you.
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach