I am on uverse 1602 which is HD. 602 is fine though but no HD
Grant Williams would be writhing in agony as if he got shot there
lol...wow. ok man, bye. ok? have a good rest. I think it may be sleepy time for ya.
These officials plain suck
If you are listening to the ESPN audio, you are an idiot.
Hey peon, you won't quit will you. A filthy type poster that cannot have any light-hearted fun. I bet your family loves you.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country”
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play