Ehh, I call that a hard foul. Don't know that I'd call it an f1
Ehh, I call that a hard foul. Don't know that I'd call it an f1
Ehh, I call that a hard foul. Don't know that I'd call it an f1
Ehh, I call that a hard foul. Don't know that I'd call it an f1
That pink is hideous I don't care the cause. Not complaining the cause but they are hideous...
LOL, dude they are just shoes man. lol.
I’d like fit my basketball inside Laura Rutledge’s rim
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble