Ehh, I call that a hard foul. Don't know that I'd call it an f1
Ehh, I call that a hard foul. Don't know that I'd call it an f1
Ehh, I call that a hard foul. Don't know that I'd call it an f1
Ehh, I call that a hard foul. Don't know that I'd call it an f1
That pink is hideous I don't care the cause. Not complaining the cause but they are hideous...
LOL, dude they are just shoes man. lol.
I’d like fit my basketball inside Laura Rutledge’s rim
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans