********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,790
113
That’s an intentional foul! And Pat “Monitor” Adams won’t go look at it.

Head of SEC officiating needs a new job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kywildcat41086

CatsRWild

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2010
4,017
1,482
0
Honestly I don't think that should be an F1 but with that "hook and hold" rule you never know.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
So the deaf can see sound?

I wonder what they think about that? Sounds stupid and something only people who can hear would want to create for deaf people.
 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
place half empty blue specs everywhere. there’s going to be hardly any game pressure, and coming off a huge win this is where leadership shows. i expect pj will keep us engaged.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Welp I was wrong I can't believe they called that an F1.

At end of games when players reach out and foul on purpose no play on ball they would not call those F1's.

Actually that is the 1st time I have ever seen a hard foul like that called an F1.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud