Watch it again. Both arms.
He had one arm leaned into Herro and used the right hand to take Herro's arms. Again, I don't mind the call going for us, but it's borderline enough that I'd be mad if it went the other way.
Watch it again. Both arms.
Yes. Assuming it's because I'm using a streaming service (DirectvNow).
Bye... I tried... Just ignore, I don't mean put me on ignore but ignore, I will do the same then we both enjoy.
If you are listening to the ESPN audio, you are an idiot.The only quality issues I'm having is the commentators - the idea that everyone respects Geist is a joke. Kid was dirty last year, still dirty this year.
dude, i literally have no clue what you are even talking about...seriously. i think anyone that would read any of this would have the same reaction i have. you're just making zero sense.
I remember when we used to hear how great a shooter Baker was
It’s called giving a player a blow, moron
He had one arm leaned into Herro and used the right hand to take Herro's arms. Again, I don't mind the call going for us, but it's borderline enough that I'd be mad if it went the other way.
Bye again, just stop okay. i won't bother you again. trust me...
Anyone else having quality issues on the broadcast?
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'