********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

jrollins24

All-Conference
Jan 24, 2018
2,026
1,308
0
Bye... I tried... Just ignore, I don't mean put me on ignore but ignore, I will do the same then we both enjoy.

dude, i literally have no clue what you are even talking about...seriously. i think anyone that would read any of this would have the same reaction i have. you're just making zero sense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TIE543

ukalum1988

Heisman
Dec 21, 2014
12,525
32,690
113
Really stunned with all the empty seats. You would think they're playing Texas A&M or something.....
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,298
10,739
103
Cal seeing how many different combinations he can play this game.
And why can’t Baker hit free throws?
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
UGGG I hate missed front end of 1 and 1 FT's especially by our good FT shooters.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
dude, i literally have no clue what you are even talking about...seriously. i think anyone that would read any of this would have the same reaction i have. you're just making zero sense.

Bye again, just stop okay. i won't bother you again. trust me...
 

Cardsstink

Heisman
Mar 20, 2017
7,791
11,201
0
He had one arm leaned into Herro and used the right hand to take Herro's arms. Again, I don't mind the call going for us, but it's borderline enough that I'd be mad if it went the other way.

It was plain as day. You can't prevent a guy from jumping. Good lord man.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,719
62,639
113
What was Martin so pissed about? Oh so sorry our guy landed in yours.

I expected a forearm shiver for that stoppage and reaction.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Missouri fans trying to figure out why EJ didn't get called for a flagrant:

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights