Brooks might be tired? Played a lot of minutes it seems. First game back too.Ware in for Brooks - Not Good. Ware brings nothing on offense. I don’t care how hard he plays.
Like I've always said, we always start seeing improvement when we play two games a week. We're seeing that today.
Losing that South Carolina game hurt us.
not saying cals suits are the reason we are winning but.... we are 2-0 when cal is rocking the suit
I won’t, I agree, and am happy to see it. I’m starting to see team ball out there. Very nice!Don't shoot me but BJ looks better.
Then put in Toppin.Brooks might be tired? Played a lot of minutes it seems. First game back too.
KSR
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season