Brooks might be tired? Played a lot of minutes it seems. First game back too.Ware in for Brooks - Not Good. Ware brings nothing on offense. I don’t care how hard he plays.
Like I've always said, we always start seeing improvement when we play two games a week. We're seeing that today.
Losing that South Carolina game hurt us.
not saying cals suits are the reason we are winning but.... we are 2-0 when cal is rocking the suit
I won’t, I agree, and am happy to see it. I’m starting to see team ball out there. Very nice!Don't shoot me but BJ looks better.
Then put in Toppin.Brooks might be tired? Played a lot of minutes it seems. First game back too.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'