Brooks might be tired? Played a lot of minutes it seems. First game back too.Ware in for Brooks - Not Good. Ware brings nothing on offense. I don’t care how hard he plays.
Like I've always said, we always start seeing improvement when we play two games a week. We're seeing that today.
Losing that South Carolina game hurt us.
not saying cals suits are the reason we are winning but.... we are 2-0 when cal is rocking the suit
I won’t, I agree, and am happy to see it. I’m starting to see team ball out there. Very nice!Don't shoot me but BJ looks better.
Then put in Toppin.Brooks might be tired? Played a lot of minutes it seems. First game back too.
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game