Brooks might be tired? Played a lot of minutes it seems. First game back too.Ware in for Brooks - Not Good. Ware brings nothing on offense. I don’t care how hard he plays.
Like I've always said, we always start seeing improvement when we play two games a week. We're seeing that today.
Losing that South Carolina game hurt us.
not saying cals suits are the reason we are winning but.... we are 2-0 when cal is rocking the suit
I won’t, I agree, and am happy to see it. I’m starting to see team ball out there. Very nice!Don't shoot me but BJ looks better.
Then put in Toppin.Brooks might be tired? Played a lot of minutes it seems. First game back too.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos