Brooks might be tired? Played a lot of minutes it seems. First game back too.Ware in for Brooks - Not Good. Ware brings nothing on offense. I don’t care how hard he plays.
Like I've always said, we always start seeing improvement when we play two games a week. We're seeing that today.
Losing that South Carolina game hurt us.
not saying cals suits are the reason we are winning but.... we are 2-0 when cal is rocking the suit
I won’t, I agree, and am happy to see it. I’m starting to see team ball out there. Very nice!Don't shoot me but BJ looks better.
Then put in Toppin.Brooks might be tired? Played a lot of minutes it seems. First game back too.
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama