OT: TMB Movie Club - Use this thread for feature films in theaters or streaming....

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Dig in. 5 of 5 niters fosho

Finished first two episodes - excellent! Really love how they flip the original movie on its head with a couple who does not know each other working for an unknown organization with an unknown agenda. The attention to detail is there and the locations are awesome. Also Glover and Erskine have great chemistry. She’s charming, alluring, and sexy, but not traditionally hot - can see why the Rick is all over her. I also noticed Glover and his Atlanta team’s finger prints are all over this show (including director Hiro Murai and Glover’s brother writer Stephen Glover) and that is a very good thing…

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Finished first two episodes - excellent! Really love how they flip the original movie on its head with a couple who does not know each other working for an unknown organization with an unknown agenda. The attention to detail is there and the locations are awesome. Also Glover and Erskine have great chemistry. She’s charming, alluring, and sexy, but not traditionally hot - can see why the Rick is all over her. I also noticed Glover and his Atlanta team’s finger prints are all over this show (including director Hiro Murai and Glover’s brother writer Stephen Glover) and that is a very good thing…
Moms and I discussed her in our drunk hot tub session this afternoon. She reminds me of her. Mysterious, crazy smart, vulnerable but mean, so punk rock. You can imagine marrying her 35years ago and still waking up with her every day and wonder where you’ll be in 18 hours. Fantastic

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
GD. Just watched 22 episodes of the Firm ( not all at once) the cliff hanger is season episode 22, the trial is not over nothing was resolved and the last clip is 6 weeks later….. and guess what? No season 2. !!!! I mean WTF!!! Did Mitch win the trial? What about the Russians? The Mob? Witsec?

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
GD. Just watched 22 episodes of the Firm ( not all at once) the cliff hanger is season episode 22, the trial is not over nothing was resolved and the last clip is 6 weeks later….. and guess what? No season 2. !!!! I mean WTF!!! Did Mitch win the trial? What about the Russians? The Mob? Witsec?
After 12 years, I suspect there will be no season 2

• Love
Reactions: razpsu

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Just went to see Godzilla and Kong. My daughter and I enjoyed it!!
Watched so many movies on Hulu Netflix Apple and prime this past month. At least 30?. I swear I’m getting to the point of did I watch that? Sometimes start a movie then 10 minutes go by and say yep I watched it. So if I liked it o continue watching it if not nope.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
My Favorite Year is on TCM this coming Thursday, April 11, 8 pm. A must see.

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
I can't watch any of these beat-*** movies after Dune 2. Maybe Bladerunner 2049 again...

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Reactions: Got GSPs

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
DVR Alert: Apocalypse Now Redux on TCM at 8ET tonight, Wednesday. It totally works for me, much more than does the original.

Reactions: Woodpecker